Recognition Of Special Education Foundation Inc.
We support the education of students at William Rose School
(formerly North Rocks School for Blind Children)
who have sensory, multiple and complex disabilities.
• Advancement of Education – especially in the area of adaptive technology
• Quality, Equity, Acceptance – ensuring our students have equity of access to resources similiar to their peers
• Equal opportunities – judge me on my abilities, not my disabilities
• Broadening Horizons – supporting educational activities to enrich the experiences of the children
• Real Life Education – ensuring that our students have an equal chance to compete, and have a choice of their preferred future
• A Future for our Students – affording the opportunity to bridge the communication gap through technology, providing opportunities to equalize imbalances a disability can create
Select an event you would like to participate in.
Create a Supporter page for this charity.
Instantly give to R.O.S.E Foundation Inc.