Our aim is to support children & youth in need by providing recreation, education & life skills activities as a foundation for a brighter future.
This is achieved by:
• Providing a stimulating, safe & trusting environment for children & youth
• Providing a broad range of appropriate age, cultural & life skills activities
• Advocating for the proper care & protection of children & youth
• Being a service where cultural diversity, different family circumstances & individual needs are supported
• Providing parent education to assist families to support themselves
• Establishing appropriate community partnerships to enhance service delivery
Select an event you would like to participate in.
Phone: (02) 9319 4509
Fax: (02) 9319 3545
Create a Supporter page for this charity.
Instantly give to The Girls & Boys Brigade.