The Epilepsy Foundation of Victoria is Victoria’s premier consumer support agency for all people living with epilepsy. The Epilepsy Foundation of Victoria is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of people living with epilepsy through information, education, advocacy, support services and research.
We work with children, young people and adults with epilepsy so that they:
• experience increased self-esteem and connectedness
• experience better educational outcomes
• have increased opportunities to participate in community life
• have knowledge and skills to achieve their own wellbeing
• have access to support services and learning opportunities
We want families and support networks of people with epilepsy to:
• be confident and knowledgeable
• have access to opportunities for support and networking
• have access to learning opportunities
In our ideal world, the community:
• provides increased opportunities for participation
• gives people living with epilepsy a national voice
• responds to the needs and aspirations of people living with epilepsy
• understands epilepsy
• affirms people living with epilepsy as valued members
Select an event you would like to participate in.
Phone: 03 9805 9111
Fax: 03 9882 7159
Create a Supporter page for this charity.
Instantly give to Epilepsy Foundation Victoria.