Did you know?
• Premature birth is the number one killer of newborns in Australia
• Premature birth complications are the leading cause of death among children under 5 years of age.
• In Australia approximately 25000 babies are born premature every year. That is 68 babies per day.
• 1300 of these babies weigh under 1000 grams – less than a bag of sugar.
• Our Government provides NO assistance to these families!
Life’s Little Treasures is a National Charity that provides critical support to these families.
Select an event you would like to participate in.
Phone: 1300 697 736
Create a Supporter page for this charity.
Instantly give to Life's Little Treasures Foundation - "Improving the lives of premature & sick babies".