Hotham ASP works with the most vulnerable asylum seekers living lawfully in the community while they await the outcome of their claims for protection. Hotham works with children, women and men who have little or no income and face homelessness. Many struggle with physical or emotional trauma,isolation and mental illness. Some have endured periods of detention. Hotham also provides housing and care for unaccompanied young people who arrived by boat and have been released from detention centres into community-based care while awaiting the outcome of their claims.
Hotham Mission ASP provides:
• professional casework support
• basic living assistance payments (BLA)
• help with utilities and emergencies
• a volunteer program of one-to-one support(LinkUP)
• men’s and women’s support groups
• State and national policy advocacy, and research.
Select an event you would like to participate in.
Phone: 03 9326 8343
Fax: 03 9326 7470
Create a Supporter page for this charity.
Instantly give to Hotham Mission Asylum Seeker Project.