RSPCA ACT provides the following services:
• An animal cruelty inspectorate with two full time inspectors
• An animal shelter that cares for over 8,500 animals every year
• A dedicated rescue rehabilitate and release program for over 3,200 injured or orphaned wild animals
• A well equipped veterinary clinic
• A public dog and puppy training school
• Seven day a week retail presence, including an extensive pet supply shop
• Seven day a week advisory service
• 24 hour a day emergency telephone support
• A dedicated program of support for aged, infirm and at risk community members
Select an event you would like to participate in.
Phone: 1300 477 722
Fax: 02 6288 3184
Create a Supporter page for this charity.
Instantly give to RSPCA ACT.