Welcome to the 2013 NSW Variety Bankstown to Ballarat Bash!
22-31st August 2013
The annual Variety B to B Bash is Australia's most successful – and crazy - charity motoring event. It is the focal point of the fundraising efforts by many hundreds of supporters of Variety, with the money raised helping children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs to live, laugh and learn.
Every dollar makes a difference and your donation will help children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs to live, laugh and learn.
Just some of the ways your fundraising $ can make a difference
• $75 to send a child with special needs to the annual Variety Special Kids Christmas Party
• $200 will help a child who is non-verbal to communicate with iPad assistive software
• $1,000 will give fun and freedom to a child living with disability with their own customised tricycle
• $3,500 provides an electric bed and pressure mattress to give a child with special needs a good night’s sleep
• $5,000 will help a child living with physical disability with a customised standing frame
Variety - the Children's Charity NSW
Variety - the Children’s Charity is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering Australian children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs to live, laugh and learn. By giving practical equipment, programs and experiences, Variety helps children in need to overcome whatever obstacles they face and live life to the fullest – simply put, we help kids be kids.