Proudly presented by principal partner Argon Law
75kms - 9 Hills - 3 hours
Can you get over it?
$75.00 - for people who have Cycling Australia Insurance (license number required)
$85.00 - for people who do not have Cycling Australia Insurance and require 1 day cover for this event
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Take up the Buderim9 Challenge to become a member of the exclusive Buderim 9 Club and help the Cerebral Palsy League support Queenslanders with cerebral palsy and related physical disabilities.
|Date:||Sunday, 22nd December 2013|
Buderim Lions Park
Opposite Vandy’s Garage 118 Burnett Street
Buderim QLD 4556
|Challenge:||5:00am - 8:00am|
- Custom made cycling jersey (guaranteed if you register before 2 December)
- The opportunity to challenge yourself and complete the 9 gruelling hills within the 3 hour time frame to join the exclusive Buderim9 Club
- Refreshments along the course
- Certificate of completion
- Simply click on this REGISTER NOW button to get started!
- Register by Monday, 2 December 2013 and you are guaranteed a Buderim9 jersey THAT FITS YOU!
- Limited jerseys will be available for people who register after 2 December however we can't guarantee you will receive one.
Entries CLOSE by 16 December 2013
Cerebral Palsy League
Every 14 hours, a child in Australia is born with cerebral palsy, making it the most common childhood physical disability.
The Cerebral Palsy League is a non-profit organisation that provides vital support to more than 5,000 children and adults with cerebral palsy and physical disability in Queensland.
We provide services every day, at every stage of our clients’ lives and have been doing so for over 60 years in thousands of homes, schools, communities and workplaces. We work together with our clients to help them reach their goals and live the lives they choose.