Welcome to the AMDF Footy Tips competition. Have a bit of fun while raising some much needed funds for mitochondrial disease research and patient support. The game is simple:
- Pick one team each week (choice from 17 games across AFL and NRL)
- If your team wins, you progress to the next week
- If your team loses, you are out
- Last person remaining wins first prize - 25% of the entry pool (capped at $5,000)
- Register to play with a tax deductible donation received by 5pm AEDT Friday 26th April 2013
Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
The Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (AMDF) will offer support to all sufferers of mitochondrial disorders. Its mission is to promote research and education for the diagnosis, treatment and cure of mitochondrial disorders, and to provide support to affected individuals and families.