Join Irabina Autism Services and mascot Spectro as we raise funds to support those living with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Autism now affects 1 in 50 people and it affects almost 4 times as many boys as girls.
It has no single, known cause and there is no cure. It is a lifelong developmental disorder that affects how an individual relates to their environment and other people, and in many cases results in severe learning difficulties.
There are many ways to be an Irabina Superhero!
1) Register to join us in the Superhero Fun Run for Autism.
When and Where
Sunday 2nd April 2017, from 8am
The Tan Track, Pillars of Wisdom, Lawn 9, Melbourne Botanic Gardens
You pay the same fee for the 4km and 8km event for both runners and walkers.
Entry Type Price
- Families $95 (2 adults and up to 3 children under 16 years) Registering on the day costs $110
- Adults $45 (Adult 16 years +) Registering on the day cost $55
- Children $25 (Under 16 years) Registering on the day costs $35
- Infants FREE Under 5 years.
2) Donate now to support the cause!
Make a donation to help us support those living with Autism.
3) Be a Fundraising Superhero
Can’t make it on the day? We would still love your support! You can create a page to fundraise for Irabina.
Use promo code Superhero when you buy a superhero costume from Costumes.com.au, before 31 March 2017, and you will save 10% off your order* and we will donate 10% of the value directly to Irabina Autism Services.
Irabina Autism Services
Irabina is a not-for-profit organisation that specialises in Early Intervention programs and services for children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. While children and adolescents who attend our programs receive the support they need to develop and grow, we also assist families by offering them education opportunities so that they can help facilitate their child’s learning.