Light a candle in memory of a loved baby and support stillbirth research to prevent others from this devastating experience.
Set up a donation page so family and friends can remember and give a gift in memory.
Everyday Hero enables you to upload personal photos, stories and videos of your loved baby. Donors can leave comments of support and you can interact with them.
To create your own supporter page takes only a few minutes, so you can start to spread the word by sharing the link with your friends, family and colleagues immediately. Every donation is then recorded on your fundraising page along with a message of support from your donors.
To create your own page please:
- Click on 'Start Fundraising' to sign up and create a donation page.
- Enter your name and contact details, create a password, read the terms and conditions and click 'Sign Up'.
- Complete some additional information and click 'Create Supporter Page'. Your page has now been created.
- Personalise your page by adding a personal story and uploading photos or videos.
- Share your page's link with family, friends and collegues.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office:
Telephone: 02 9557 9070
Stillbirth Foundation Australia
The Stillbirth Foundation Australia is a community-funded organisation in Australia raising money for research and education to prevent stillbirth. Since the Stillbirth Foundation Australia was established in 2005, more than $1 million has been awarded to research projects across Australia.