Triathlon Pink 2015/16 has now finished
05 Jun 2015 - 31 May 2016
WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- $250 can help develop tools to diagnose lymphoedema earlier (painful swelling of the arm after surgery).
- $500 can buy antibodies and enzymes for projects finding better therapies with fewer side effects.
- $1,000 could help pay for a probe to help surgeons accurately detect the extent of a tumour.
- $2,500 can develop resources to help young women with breast cancer make decisions about future fertility.
- $5,000 could help fund equipment to save lives, by identifying the genes that can make breast cancer spread.