It's no joke! 2016 has now finished
01 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
Getting started is easy!
- Nominate your day or week in November to Pay to Pee and donate the funds
- Pay in your donations directly through our donate function.
- Or sign up to create a Pay to Pee team and fundraise together as a group.
- Email our events team for a participation pack to get you started.
- 2.3 billion people don't have a safe toilet.
- More people in the world have a mobile phone than a toilet.
- Almost 900 children die each day due to unsafe water and poor sanitation problems.
- Toilets have added 20 years to the human life expectancy over the past two centuries.
- 1 in 3 globally don't have access to a basic toilet.
- Just $25 can help give children safe toilets at school.
Last year WaterAid helped more than 2 million people gain access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
Every year around 60 million children are born into homes without access to sanitation.
Around 315,000 children under five die every year from diarrhoea caused by unsafe water and poor sanitation.