Direct Donation to Rosemount Good Shepherd (Donor Pay) has now finished
06 Mar 2012 - 30 Jun 2016
Over the last year, support from people like you ensured we could:
- Accept 451 new referrals to Rosemount services
- Rosemount Counsellors took on 48 new clients
- 48 young people completed the Day Program, an alternative education program aimed at re-engaging young people with education and employment.
- 13 students graduated from the Study Support Centre after achieving their School Certificate and three students completed subjects towards their
- 44 young people were assisted to remain in school by Rosemount in-school Case Coordinators
- 75 families and individuals were supported with low-interest or no-interest loans to purchase essential household items through the Rosemount NILS scheme. This is an especially important service for women and children escaping domestic violence situations.